By Webcom Media is a contest for "The Best Optimized Website of the Year".
Remarkably, anyone can apply to participate in the competition (whether you are an organization or individual.) Took advantage of his opportunity and I. As you can see from the screenshot I have been involved in the category of "Optimizing for Russian SS"
Acceptance of applications has ended. Now the jury has started a comprehensive assessment of the contestants.
What will draw the attention of the jury?
As far as I know, this is:
- The use of "white" and "black" methods of optimization;
- The number and complexity of keyword queries on the subject site, the applicant;
- The organization structure of the site;
- Convenience and completeness of the navigation controls;
- The correctness of the elements of the interaction with the user;
- The purity and the correctness of HTML code, its validity in terms of search engine optimization;
- Filling content;
- The correct setting up hosting and site availability.
Results of the contest will be announced tomorrow at the exhibition PTS'2009 . Since I myself live in Minsk, then of course I will come tomorrow at NEC BelEKSPO and see the results. With the work I have already asked for leave.
Of course I'm hoping for a good result, because literally every item on the evaluation criteria I have for a long time and worked hard. And of course the decisions taken based and time-tested.
So, let's see. Good luck to all the participants of the contest "The Best Optimized Website of the Year" in 2009.