Recently, I was often asked about Crossposting.
So. I'm thinking about doing Crossposting and whether it myself?
The answer - YES. For all of his projects, I'm blogging semi-automatic crossposting across multiple platforms.
What, in fact, I'm going to tell you today.
Let's first define some terms.
Source - promoted by our blog.
CBR (Central blog) - A blog that begins our crossposting.
Peripherals - all the other blogs that fully duplicate the Central Bank.
Many bloggers offer fully automate crossposting by installing various plug-ins to the source. They say that it makes it easier the process Crossposting. I agree. But this way, in terms of seo, has a number of negative consequences: duplicate content, pessimizatsiya source, extremely low growth TCI.
What is the full automation? When writing the next post plugin is "throwing" an exact copy of the source from all krosspostingovye blogs.
Plus: no manual work.
Disadvantage: the search engine spiders can say "live" on the free blogging platforms such as LiveJournal (the same peripherals). And because crawler there is always nearby, it probably will index your post on LJ than get to the original. What is the result? We create our own competition and lower our blog source that in fact we need to promote.
And now for my semi-automatic mode.
That there was no such confusion with search engines, I suggest to publish the first post (as usual) at the source. And after a while manually place the announcement (!) Of this post on the CB. It was with him and will start our crossposting on peripheral blogs.
1. Creating the Central Bank on LiveJournal , as LJ has the best compatibility. Choose a design template or leave the default. It is from this central blog will be broadcast rss-feed for the rest. Here we will manually publish the announcement post. At the end of the announcement recommend to put a link to the source.
Here is my CBR can be used for example: ipmoneyinfo.livejournal.com .
2. Then register a blog on the service blog.ru . Integrate CB: Settings → External Tools → Import blog → LiveJournal → Import existing record and broadcast the new → Enter the username and password Learn → Check.
My example ipmoney.blog.ru
3. Register on Wow.Ya.ru . Next, perform the following steps: Configure → Other services: my diaries → Add blog to another service LiveJournal → Select and enter a nickname.
My example ipmoneyinfo.ya.ru
4. Register on tumblr.com . Create a blog. Go to Customize. We click Feeds. Introduce a LiveJournal and a nickname. This service is usually publishes only link with the name of the post. For the publication of the announcement of our recommend to change the standard as Links to as Links with summaries.
My example ipmoney.tumblr.com
5. Register on mylivepage.ru . Pass-step setup site. Go to the created site. Next: Control Panel → Integration → Set up sync with LiveJournal → Learn akkauna Specify the name and password → In Post entries from: mark all → Save the settings.
My example ipmoney.mylivepage.ru
6. Register on Moskva.com . We go to your User → click on the right icon "Properties» → Import → Enter the address of your blog rss-band CB (refer to the main page of the Central Bank) → Next.
My example ipmoney.moskva.com
That's it. Thus, by publishing a post once we get 10 external links from different domains.
If something goes wrong, do not worry. Look at the service, read all about the points again. I want to note that such LiveInternet publish posts at once. I recommend to do all of the items in order. Then, write a couple of announcements at the Central Bank and wait at least a day to all peripheral blogs have started to work normally.