Today I reflect on how you can promote a website without buying links. Let's think together about how you can get real, useful, as it were "natural" links. Why is useful? It's simple: once it will not be purchased links, it means that they will survive much longer and more likely they will be subject resources. What could be better? In my opinion, this is the best option, especially not require monetary investments.
Let's get started:
- When writing regular blog entries refer to other popular blogs. Rather, as the engine for your blog you are using WordPress. In this case, things become even simpler: write a post, put it in trackbacks (the "backlinks") links to those who refer and publishing. Blog itself sends a notice to those to whom you referred.
If you do not have WordPress, and any other engine, it will only be indexing search engine. Of course, such references shall be free of all evil types of redirects, noindex or nofollow.
Once the webmaster will see links, which you mentioned he always goes to your blog and see who wrote about him. If you are interested in his blog, it's likely he'll mention in the next post about you. Or at least subscribe to the rss, to "take you on a note."
- Write a scathing article about any service. The main thing is that the post was not an insult to say, and revealed present in the described service "cons." If they do not, then write a positive review. This is also a way to draw attention to himself and the resource. If you back and you get a backlink from one of whom write, then just remember about you other bloggers who are interested in your article. A lot depends on how "hot" you write.
- Write your review of those goods which are in use. Select a product or service that you already use or want to try and visit the manufacturer's website. Many large manufacturers sites have a section for such statements buyers and there are references to the authors. Feel free to send us your detailed review of its goods in the hope of getting a link.
- Develop relationships with sites and companies that already have "love." If any resource on a regular basis gives you links - use it. Use the search Yahoo yourdomain.com-linkdomain: yourdomain.com to find the resources that you have mentioned, but which did not mention you.
- Refer to news portals and social bookmarking services. These services are used by many "ordinary" people are not related to seo and the like. If they are interested in your life (or a separate page), then they will add it to itself in bookmarks. The more the save, the more your score and even more people will be able to see you.